A Threadless, no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube. EDC Tool sold separately.
The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool.
- Compatible with EDC V2 Tool.
- The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool).
Steerer tube length
Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement:
- Fox except Fox 38 with oval steerer = 190mm min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm min
- All other compatible forks = 190mm min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.
- Fox 38 with oval steerer (Use a EDC Threaded install).
- Giant Overdrive 2 Forks.
- Cannondale Lefty Forks.
- Carbon Steerers.
Ensure your fork is compatible