I can’t remember exactly how I stumbled across this online retail site, but jeez, I’ve been 100% impressed with Lordgun. Pricing & product availability is excellent, and the speed of international ...
It is possible to change the currency so as to be exempt from Tax, this may be the case for certain Countries outside the European Union or Businesses. For Businesses, custom duties and other cost's related to customs and VAT, if required to pay these costs are to be covered by the buyer. The methods of payment may vary depending on the country of destination set. Changing currency on the site shows an approximate equivalent value that may not match with the order total. If you believe this charge is inconsistent due to high exchange rates you can always cancel your order with a full and immediate refund in the “My Orders” section (Further information on Availability and Orders). We are negotiating with credit institutes to accept payment in other currencies.
Credit Card (Visa, Visa electron, Mastercard)
Once you've selected the payment method by credit card you will be redirected to the secure portal with encrypted data transmission, in compliance with the processing of sensitive data. There are no extra costs involved in this payment method. The card will be charged in real time and debited as "LordGun". No data of the card will be transmitted or recorded by LordGun.
Once your purchase has been effected you will receive an email with the necessary details to complete the Bank Transfer: it is an Italian bank account of Unicredit belonging to the SEPA circuit. For payment reference please include your order number. The order will be prepared and sent ONLY when funds has been received. Any extra costs charged by banks or currency conversion for credit transfers are on behalf of the purchaser, costs may vary depending on your bank. The times of accreditation are roughly around 2-3 working days (if using an Italian Unicredit account, the funds are in real-time).
Once Paypal has been selected as the payment method you will be redirected to the secure gateway (with data encryption transmission) where, following access / registration, here you can perform the payment that will happen in real time. Data on credit card will be received and processed by Paypal according to their regulations. Once transaction is complete the order will be automatically forwarded to our order processing system. It will not be possible to conclude the order without effecting payment. If the order is successful you will be redirected to a confirmation page, you will receive two emails, one from LordGun and the other from Paypal which summarizes the transaction and order. Sometimes it is possible to pay by Paypal without having to open an account (this is limited to 10 transactions), otherwise you need to register and open a Paypal account. Once the transaction has been effected, the payment will result as "LordGun". This form of payment involves a price increase calculated automatically by our system and specified at the time of purchase. These commissions cover the management costs (fees for returns, transactions, disputes, scams) withheld by the service itself.
Possible errors with paypal may occur:
- Transaction Error: When after making the payment through Paypal you get redirected to an error page without receiving a confirmation email and in the current order of owners user profile results no order, means that a transaction failure may have occurred. If you receive the confirmation email by paypal, but not ours, and notice that the order is not present in the current orders, please contact us stating your email address and Paypal email address so you can re-enter.
- Restricted Purchase: This means you have restrictions on you account. It is necessary to contact Paypal for further information on this matter or continue with the payment choosing another means of payment.
- Transaction Denied: Paypal does not authorize this transaction. Choose another payment method or contact customer services at Paypal for further information.
- Shortage of Finacial Resources: Paypal has denied the transaction due to shortage of financial resources in your paypal account. This may be due to an expired uploaded credit card. It is possible to choose another payment method, if this doesn't work we advise you to contact Paypal to get further information on this subject.
- Transaction Refused because buyer at risk: Paypal has deemed the users account as a risk and therefore has denied the transaction. For further information it is necessary to contact customer services at Paypal.
- Generic Error: in case of generic errors, for more information, please contact Paypal. PayPal prompts you to choose an alternative payment method.