Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey and shorts get even better for 2018. The Ruckus jersey offers improved comfort with a revised neckline and a new-polyester knit fabric that is both lightweight and durable. The 3/4 sleeve jersey also provides ample ventilation from perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels. The redesigned Ruckus line now uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gears performance but its environmental footprint.
- New moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is lightweight and breathable.Our longest jersey in the line with ample room to cover your back while maneuvering through the most technical terrain.
- Revised neckline offers fresh styling and improved freedom of movement.
- All-new optical wipe conveniently stored in rear pocket and fastened by micro cord, available to clean optics as needed.
- Integrated ventilation with perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels.
- The longest length 3/4 jersey in TLD lineup provides ample coverage and relaxed fit.
- Easy-access storage from two rear zipper pockets, strategically placed to prevent swaying and movement when loaded.
- Fabric weight 190 g.
- Fabric is certified as Bluesignapproved.
*Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest/bust, right under the armpit.
For the correct garment treatment, please follow the manufacturer's instructions.