The integrated cage not only protects the binding from impacts but also makes stepping-in easier by working as a guide. The top pedals for Trail and Enduro are ergonomically optimised and have a long durability. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding MTB races, they offer unsurpassed performance and a unique driving experience.
- Wider and longer contact area provides more solid pedal – shoe interface and transmits power efficiently for better bike control.
- Fine tuned to work efficiently with both ME and AM shoes.
- Integrated cage not only protects the binding from impacts but also makes stepping-in easier working as a guide.
- Better bike control.
- Focus on riding.
- Improved axle durability.
- Cleats included.
- Real weight: 396 g (pair).
SPD (Shimano pedaling dynamics)
Walk and ride performance for every condition
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy.
Adjustable entry and tension release
Adjustable tension allows the cleat to be set to each rider's preference.
an open-binding mechanism and refined axle-body housing allows mud and debris to be pushed out when the rider steps in.
Cartridge spindle bearing unit
A cartridge bearing unit seals out dirt and moisture and greatly reduces the need for maintenance.
Durable, reliable shimano construction
Off-road pedals must be able to take a hammering which is why SPD pedals achieve the ideal balance between lightweight, durability, and reliability.