Born of the pro tour demand for optimal power and endurance, the low-profile pedal technology has expanded to a wide range of cyclists, including competitors at all levels, sport, club and recreational riders. SPD-SL is a road pedal platform systematically engineered with Shimano footwear to transfer more power from your body to your bike.
- Pedals: SPD-SL.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body.
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power.
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution.
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings.
- SM-SH11 cleats included.
- Real weight: 252 g (coppia).
SPD (Shimano pedaling dynamics SL)
SPD-SL is the road specific refinement of the system. This pedal platform was designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal and cleat interface for a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedaling loads encountered in race competitions.