X-CarboRing is the next-generation of superlight aluminium/carbon fiber road chainrings by Carbon-Ti.
The main body of structural carbon fibre presents CNC workings and titanium shaped pins for amazing shifting perfomance with mechanical or electronic derailleurs.
Every alluminium alloy Al7075 tooth is individually worked to optimize the operation in every condition.
- X-AXS chainrings allows you to use the new Sram AXS 12s groupset with a standard compact crankset and even with Sram Red 22, Red eTap e Force 22 crankset.
- Chainring in aluminium alloy AL7075-T6, 3K glossy structural carbon fibre with Titanium Grade 5 pins.
- "Carbon-Ti X-Fix ROAD bolt kit" is recommended to fix the chainring on the crankarm.
- BCD: 110 mm.
- Speeds: 12 (not compatible with 11s groupset and chain).
- Real weight: 30g (33T), 32 g (35T), 37 g (37T), 76 g (46T), 92 g (48T), 98 g (50T).
- 100% made in Italy.
X-AXS chainrings need to be paired following original Sram AXS gearing ("46-33", "48-35", "50-37"), it is not possible to use this chainring with different combinations.
"Sram Road 12s Flat Top" chain is required (not compatible with Sram 12s Eagle chain).