Elemnt Bolt is the first, fully aerodynamic GPS bike computer, now Limited Edition!
Its patent pending design creates an integrated system of computer and mount which results in a CFD (Computational Fluid Design) tested, highly aerodynamic system built to be on the front of your bicycle. Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, Elemnt Bolt pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors. It works with our free Elemnt companion app which allows you to set up your data fields, customize profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly - no more confusing menus! Plus, programmable LED QuickLook Indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with important performance metrics like speed, heart rate, and power. Designed for performance and engineered for simplicity - the Elemnt Bolt GPS Bike Computer helps make every second count.
- Integrated mount locking screw: the Elemnt Bolt System comes with a locking screw which riders can use to secure the computer to the mount. When utilized, the Elemnt Bolt may remain on the bicycle for weigh ins for UCI races.
- Integrated GPS with a simple, crisp map view pre-loaded with hundreds of miles of bike friendly routes.
- Fully customizable screen: there's a page for every element of your ride. Choose from the following: workout view with a complete look at performance metrics, climb view to track ascents in real-time, map view to stay on course, live tracking, and more. No menus or reprogramming required.
- Two mounting options: two sturdy and secure options - an integrated out-front mount and stem - so that you can see your ride where you want.
- Companion app set up: the free companion app allows you to set-up customized profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly.
- Quicklook LED indicators: programmable LED indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with performance metrics, such as speed, heart rate, and power.
- Perfectview zoom buttons: easy to access buttons on the side of the unit allow you to zoom in and out of data fields with just a touch.
- Smart buttons: three tactile and easy to press buttons on the bottom of the Elemnt Bolt that allow you to quickly navigate to what you want to see and toggle between screens.
- Includes global maps.
- Physical Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.8" x 0.87" (74.6 mm x 47.3 mm x 22.1 mm).
- Display: 2.2" (56 mm) diagonal display size that is larger than the leading competitor, so all your data and routes are easy to see.
- Weight: 62 g.
- Battery: USB rechargeable.
- Battery life: 15 hours.
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft).
- Supported satellites: GPS, Glonass, Beidou Galileo, and QZSS.
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C.
- Planned Workouts with Trainingpeaks and Today’s plan.
- Pre-loaded with structured workouts from team Sky.
- Electronic gear Shifter compatibility.
- Muscle Oxygen sensor compatibility.
- Turn-by-turn navigation with Komoot and ride with GPS routes.
- Strava live segments integration.
- Best bike split course and race plan integration.
Performance Driven Aerodynamic Design
Wahoo worked with world renowned aerodynamic cycling expert Dimitris Katsanis to design the most optimum bike computer for it's size. Designed as a system, the Elemnt Bolt + Integrated Out-Front Mount becomes a CFD tested, highly aerodynamic system that is built to be on the front of your bicycle.
Both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities allow you to pair any of your preferred devices and sensors.
Wireless Connection & Uploads
A truly wireless bike computer, meaning there's no need to tether up to your laptop to sync up ride data, download maps, or update the software. Everything can be uploaded via WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, or ANT+.
Automatic and Wireless Downloads and Uploads
Once sync'd with your favorite compatible accounts (Strava, Ride With GPS, Best Bike Split, Komoot), your saved routes will be automatically & wirelessly downloaded to the Elemnt. After a ride, you are able send your data from Elemnt Bolt to your account with just one click.
Take Me Anywhere Route Generation
Using the Elemnt Companion App, enter a destination, address, or point of interest and to generate a route optimized for cycling, complete with turn-by-turn navigation cues on demand, and send the route to the Elemnt via Bluetooth.
Kickr Smart Trainer Control
Use the Elemnt to control Kickr or Kickr Snap in 3 different modes - level mode, ERG mode, and routes & ride history mode - to maximize your training. In Route & Ride History the Elemnt controls the Kickr to automatically change resistance to match the elevation profile of your route.
In the box
- Integrated out-front mount.
- Stem mount.
- Quick start guide.