Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey get even better for 2020. The Ruckus Bolt jersey offers improved comfort with a revised neckline and polyester knit fabric that is both lightweight and durable. The 3/4 sleeve jersey also provides ample ventilation from perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels. The Ruckus line uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign® approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
- Moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is lightweight and breathable.
- Neckline offers fresh styling and improved freedom of movement.
- All-new optical wipe conveniently stored in rear pocket and fastened by micro cord.
- Integrated ventilation with perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels.
- The longest length 3/4 jersey in TLD lineup provides ample coverage and relaxed fit.
- Easy-access storage from two rear zipper pockets, strategically placed to prevent swaying and movement when loaded.
- Fabric weight 190 g.
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved.
*Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest/bust, right under the armpit.
For the correct garment treatment, please follow the manufacturer's instructions.