Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey and shorts get even better
The updated Ruckus shorts feature a redesigned waistband with a new double button enclosure. The shorts’ distinctive two-way rear stretch panel is repositioned, with slim, easy-to-pull adjuster tabs available to fine-tune fit. The redesigned Ruckus line now uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign® approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
- New low-profile double button enclosure designed to eliminate overlap in riding posit.
- Rear two-way stretch panel fabricated from new breathable mesh material and repositioned for improved articulation.
- New contoured waistband designed for all-day comfort and durability, with laser perforated rear offering enhanced ventilation.
- Refined fit options: new easy-to-operate pull-tab adjusters providing two inches of adjustment on each side.
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved.
- Fabric weight 210 g / 7.4 oz.
Bluesign is an emerging standard for environmental health and safety in the manufacturing of textiles. The Switzerland-based organization, officially known as Bluesign Technologies AG, provides independent auditing of textile mills, examining manufacturing processes from raw materials and energy inputs to water and air emissions outputs. Each component is assessed based on its ecotoxicological impact.
|B||Waist||25 – 27||27 – 29||29 – 31||31 – 33||33 – 35||35 – 37||37 – 39|