Protein Bars contain a blend of easily digestible proteins (20 grams per bar) in the form of whey, casein and soy protein. It is important to consume protein in close proximity to training sessions (i.e. before or after training) in order to maximize training adaptations.
Protein intake is often overlooked by endurance athletes. Protein Bars provide an appropriate quantity of high quality protein for before or immediately post exercise.
- Adaptation to the needs of endurance sports training is facilitated by increasing of muscle protein synthesis. In this way your muscles can better withstand the physical needs during the next training session. For optimal protein synthesis it is essential to consume high quality protein, that contains amino acids that form new proteins.
- SiS protein bars contain a blend of quality, easily digestible proteins that act as a trigger to stimulate protein synthesis.
- High protein formula to promote training, adaptation and recovery.
- Each bar contains 20 grams of easily digestible protein.
- A high quality blend of whey, casein and soy protein.
- Promotes the rebuild of muscle following exercise.
- Contains peanuts, milk, soya, gluten.
- 1 bar = 55 g.
Taste Chocolate peanut
|Nutritional information||55 g|
|Energy value||223 kcal|
|Of which saturated||3,3 g|
|Of which sugars||18 g|