A soft “second skin” that keeps the body warm while improving performance through Q2 fiber that stimulates blood microcirculation
Made with the best technologies and designed with denser/thicker fibers for cold weather conditions, this jersey provides the first layer of skin contact that helps keep the body dry and at the right temperature. Suitable for both training and competition, it prevents cooling during rest or recovery and overheating during efforts. This is possible thanks to the particular three-dimensional structure of the fabric that favors the evaporation of sweat from the inside to the outside, preserving body heat and dissipating the excess. In the areas of greater perspiration, are integrated knit workings with differentiated thickness. Comfortable and stable during movements, the jersey and its temperature regulating panels fit perfectly to the body remaining in their position without moving or rising.
Comfortable and stable during movements, the mesh and its thermoregulation panels adhere perfectly to the body remaining in their position. Even the ergonomic collar wraps without choking or annoying and protects from cold wind.
The fabric is made of Q2, polyamide based on FIR which stimulates blood microcirculation resulting in improved athletic performance and QThermo which, using the air chambers that are formed between the filaments, performs the function of insulation. These fibers have antibacterial treatments resulting in the elimination of unpleasant odors.
- Stealth: every structure, yarn, technology have been inserted trying to minimize the impact on the design of the jersey. A style as clean as possible without sacrificing performance.
- NoSeam: single tube with no seams, a source of irritation due to friction and chafing.
- Ergo Neck: soft fabric collar that wraps around the neck without choking.
- Body Fix Moving: inserts, elasticity and length of fabric calibrated according to the yarns used. This allows the jersey to stay in its position leaving freedom of movement.
- Mid Comp: medium compression, adheres to the body without being uncomfortable.
- Flex Zones: fabric structure differentiated between inside and outside elbow area. This allows the fabric to follow the movement of the arms.
- No-Sweat-Arm: inner arm area with differentiated fabric structure to promote the perspiration of excess sweat to the outside.
- No-Sweat-Abd: lower abdomen area with differentiated fabric structure to maintain warmth and promote the evaporation of excess moisture.
- No-Sweat-Back: inner back area with differentiated fabric structure to promote perspiration.
- 3D: integrated and distributed processing and weaves with differentiated thickness. Between the skin and the fabric creates flows and air cushions that respectively cool and insulate regulating the temperature.
Q2 yarn is a polyamide based on FIR, Far Infrared Rays. The body’s heat is absorbed through the bioactive minerals (active bioceramic crystals) contained in the fibers and is naturally returned to the surface layer of the skin in the form of distant, harmless and imperceptible infrared rays, which penetrate the skin, stimulating blood microcirculation and improving athletic performance (if you wear the garment 30 minutes before the activity) and accelerating muscle recovery (if you wear the garment at least 6 hours after the sport exercise). A patented technology, scientifically tested through internationally recognized protocols and conducted by independent laboratories. Incorporated in the fiber, it maintains its effectiveness, even after an unlimited number of washes. Certified OEKO-TEX® CLASS I is safe to use.
Multifilament elastic fiber, soft to the touch, which ensures freedom of movement and adaptability to the body. It keeps the body warm and dry thanks to the thermal insulation created by the hollow core between its filaments and the principle of capillarity that transports moisture to the outside where it evaporates. It is an intelligent fabric that regulates itself supporting the thermoregulation even in extreme climatic conditions.