Q2 yarn with FIR that stimulates micro blood circulation, LightDry insulating and breathable and Carbon bacteriostatic, anti-odor and anti-static. A winter jersey for less severe conditions, consisting of LightDry, an insulating yet lightweight and breathable fabric and zones of increased breathability.
Made with the best technologies and designed with denser/thicker fibers suitable for cool but not extremely cold days, this jersey provides the first layer of skin contact that helps keep the body dry and at the right temperature. Suitable for both training and competition, it prevents cooling during rest or recovery and overheating during efforts. This is possible thanks to the particular three-dimensional structure of the fabric that favors the evaporation of sweat from the inside to the outside, preserving body heat and dissipating the excess. In the areas of greater perspiration, are integrated knit workings with fine mesh. Comfortable and stable during movements, the jersey and its temperature regulating panels fit perfectly to the body remaining in their position without moving or rising.
- Stealth: every structure, yarn, technology have been inserted trying to minimize the impact on the design of the jersey. A style as clean as possible without sacrificing performance.
- NoSeam: single tube with no seams, a source of irritation due to friction and chafing.
- Ergo Neck: soft fabric collar that wraps around the neck without choking.
- Body Fix Moving: inserts, elasticity and length of fabric calibrated according to the yarns used. This allows the jersey to stay in its position leaving freedom of movement.
- Mid Comp: medium compression, adheres to the body without being uncomfortable.
- Flex Zones: fabric structure differentiated between inside and outside elbow area. This allows the fabric to follow the movement of the arms.
- No-Sweat-Arm: inner arm area with differentiated fabric structure to promote the perspiration of excess sweat to the outside.
- No-Sweat-Abd: abdomen area with differentiated fabric structure to maintain warmth and promote the evaporation of excess moisture.
- No-Sweat-Back: inner back area with differentiated fabric structure to promote perspiration.
- 3D: integrated and distributed processing and weaves with differentiated thickness. Between the skin and the fabric creates flows and air cushions that respectively cool and insulate regulating the temperature.
Q2 yarn is a polyamide based on FIR, Far Infrared Rays. The body’s heat is absorbed through the bioactive minerals (active bioceramic crystals) contained in the fibers and is naturally returned to the surface layer of the skin in the form of distant, harmless and imperceptible infrared rays, which penetrate the skin, stimulating blood microcirculation and improving athletic performance (if you wear the garment 30 minutes before the activity) and accelerating muscle recovery (if you wear the garment at least 6 hours after the sport exercise). A patented technology, scientifically tested through internationally recognized protocols and conducted by independent laboratories. Incorporated in the fiber, it maintains its effectiveness, even after an unlimited number of washes. Certified OEKO-TEX® CLASS I is safe to use.
The Charcoal fiber technology consists in the application of a thred, the results from the union of textile fibers with a continuous yarn based on active carbon. Antistatic, it protects the body from the negative effects of electrostatic charges and, thanks to its high conductivity, favors the evaporation of sweat, balancing the temperature with a pleasant sensation of well-being. The lower increase in body temperature results in lower oxygen requirements and a reduction in heartbeats and lactic acid. These properties directly affect performance, reducing fatigue and increasing energy, especially in situations of high temperatures and endurance tests. Bacteriostatic, eliminates odors.
Light Dry Fiber
This is a high-performance yarn in terms of breathability, insulation and lightness. During situations of non-intensive activities, it allows the heat to evaporate outwards, in the form of steam, however during intensive activities, thanks to the low coefficient absorption of liquids (hydrophobic action) and the triboelectric action, the sweat produced in the form of liquid is transferred from the warmest part (skin) to the coldest part towards the outside, always keeping the skin dry and the temperature constant. The thermoregulation is favored by the very low thermal conductivity which makes it more insulating than wool. Therefore results as a barrier towards the outside climate but yet at the same time breathable keeping the skin warm in winter and cool in summer. Body temperature management is an important factor in sports performance: the body produces more heat under stress, ranging from 1-1.5 kcal per minute to 6-7, up to 15-20 kcal per minute, depending on the sport. To this, adding the variation of the temperature from the external environment in relation to which, the body reacts by dissipating heat, especially in the form of steam above 18 °C. Under extreme conditions of high humidity and external ambient temperatures, the body loses heat through skin vasodilatation (resulting in increased blood flow to the skin) and increased sweat production. The muscles will therefore have a lower blood supply which consequent to lack of oxygen. Another fundamental characteristic is lightness, due to its low specific weight, without sacrificing comfort and thermal insulation.