With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedal offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package.
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 373 g, the OneUp won't slow you down on the climbs.
Shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip.
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle.
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor.
- Wide platform design for increased stability.
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel.
- Real weight: 373 g.
- Platform size: 115x105 mm.
- Pins: 10 per side.
- Axle material: Chromoly steel.
- Height: 8.3-12 mm.
- Body material: 6061-T6 Aluminum.