Small, lightweight and durable - The stealth Tubeless puncture plug is the perfect tool to seal those gnarly punctures and get you out of trouble!
When a puncture strikes just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug ultimate backup tool that’s cleverly stored inside your bar ends! The expanding silica plugs included cover most MTB, road and gravel handle bar sizes and the premium CNC Machined Aluminium bar ends are available in 10 anodised colours to match your ride.
Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you’re stuck battling a hole that’s just not sealing: a stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug reamer tool, a variety of different sized tyre worms and a trimming knife.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminium.
- Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter.
- Supplied with 17mm, 19mm and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters.
- Screws into bars using a just a 4mm Allen key.
- Plugs and Repairs multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant.
- Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with a 84mm straight section at the bar end.
- Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm.
- Real weight: 66 g.
- 1 x Stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool
- 1 x knife trimming tool
- Supplied with 5 x thin tyre worms, 5 x medium tyre worms & 5 x thick tyre worms