Designed for the worst conditions of trail and cross-country riding
Every second is precious in a race, and you can't afford to lose even a fraction of one. The X-TRACK RACE CARBON Ti pedals is specifically created for the most unforgiving courses. The geometry of the mechanism is designed for easy engagement in all conditions, evacuating any elements which may get in the way such as mud or sand. The titanium body offers a 515 mm² contact area, while the titanium axle ensures the pedal is stiff and light: a mere 145 grams underfoot.
- An SPD-standard pedal offering the best power-to-weight on the MTB market today.
- Outstanding sturdiness to withstand the most extreme shocks.
- Consistent and durable clip in experience in all conditions thanks to the optimized geometry of the mechanism.
The best power to weight ratio
All the energy you produce is being transferred to your MTB through your pedals. Their role, is therefore, crucial.
Look’s objective in this new undertaking was to find solutions that would enable the most efficient transfer of rider power possible. That is why Look has chosen to place the weight/contact surface ratio as the primary factor when defining the product. The challenge faced by Look's engineers was, to identify the zones that are useful for energy transmission and then optimize the pedal design in order to limit any that are unused. This task allowed Look to engineer a pedal with the best weight / contact surface ratio on the market.
- Use: XC Competition and Leisure.
- Spindle: Titanium
- Technology: X-Ttrack.
- Body: Carbon.
- Platform surface: 515 mm².
- Platform width: 60 mm.
- Tension: 6 to 14 Nm.
- Cleats: Standard cleat included (easy cleat available separately).
- Real weight (pair): 294 g (without cleats).
- Accessories included: a pair of cleats + screws.
Lateral contact support
Lateral contact support guides your foot in finding your pedal and provides you a point of contact even if you have not yet engaged the cleat. This wide contact area prevents your foot from sliding on the pedal body and offers consistent and reassuring support.
The mechanism works regardless of external conditions and give the user a constant and stable feeling of being securely clip-ped in, in all conditions.
An adjustable tension screw al-lows you to fine-tune the entry/release resistance to your personal needs.