The Blinder Mini Chippy bike light, so called because of the Chips on Board technology used giving a panel of light. These surface mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, outputting 20 lumens on the front. Including an integrated reflector for added visibility, this light will keep you seen from over (800 m) away. USB rechargeable and weighing only 18 grams the Chippy uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars of 22–32+ mm. Designed to fit both standard and oversize handlebars.
The Blinder Mini Chippy uses surface mounted LEDs to keep you seen both night and day. With a runtime of up to 10 hours on eco-flash mode the Mini will keep you lit all night long. Plus it's super quick to charge taking only 2.5 hours to recharge fully.
If the strap fits...
The same strap system as the Blinder MOB means stronger silicone + interchangeable strap. And with a notch in the rear of the light – just like the Blinder MOB, for aero bars.
USB rechargeable (no cables)
Just unclip, remove from handlebar and plug straight in to any available USB socket to recharge. That’s it. No external charge cables = no worries + many hours of cable searching saved. Go forth & use those saved hours to do something productive, like riding your bike or wood turning.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Light modes: Steady, strobe, fading flash, lightning, eco flash.
- 100% Waterproof: The Plus (+) is IP67 tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements.
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75 sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Charge time: 2.5 hours.
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Light type : Front Bike Light.
- Light output : 20 lumens.
- Dimensions : 31 x 31 x 14 mm.
- Real weight: 19 g (mounting elements included).