Bandicoot is different from any other headlamp out there. It’s a streamlined, usb rechargeable silicone headlamp without the bulk, endless batteries and “boring” of conventional headlamps.
The bandicoot uses Silicone, (not fabrics or elastics which are fiddly and unreliable) to seamlessly merge the strap, body and LEDs. And it’s not the kind of silicone that will tangle in your hair. It's a matte silicone that’s as kind to your hair as Pantene.
Weighing in at just 60g the super-lightweight bandicoot is the perfect multi-use headlamp for camping, trail running, hiking, climbing, fishing, reading and pretty much anything else.
- Light modes: Spot, Ambient, Red Night LED, Reading and Combo modes come pre-programmed.
- Progammable: Programme your bandicoot using Modemaker.
- Integrated Usb Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements.
- 100% Waterproof: Bandicoot is waterproof and tested to IP67.
- Dimmable: Each mode has 4 brightness settings.
- Clever optics: The 4 sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose – a high beam to see by, elliptical beams for broad ambient light, a red light for night/low light and down lights for reading.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 60 grams.
- Range: Has a range of up to 40 metres.
- Runtime hours: 80 hours.
- Two years warranty.