Atala Whistle B-Rush C7.1 Carbon
Atala E-bikes: the perfect combination of the best electric kits, cutting-edge components and innovative design
Atala has devoted itself to in-depht studies of the eBike world since 2008, developing the integration between electrical kit, high level components and design with a common goal: satisfy all users needs.
As for the electrical components, Atala avails itself of the partnership with the best world producer of electrical kits: Bosch.
Daring is the key word for Atala: proposing innovations, breaking the mold, respecting the strong tradition that distinguishes them.
Ride to the top and quickly attack the most technical descents at maximum speed. Whistle's eMtbs are built for E-Enduro competitions but thanks to the sturdy suspensions, they are agile and fun even on trails near home.
New frontiers, new goals to be achieved, new opportunities.
A carbon frame designed to maintain the rigidity that distinguishes this material, but designed to withstand high peak power, generated both by the rider and the drive unit. A frame designed to combine muscular and electrical performance in a seamless way.
Lighter and stiffer
The monocoque frame is made from a single mold, there are no joints between the tubes, such as bondages or welds, where the stresses of the structure are concentrated. Another advantage is the weight. Processing in a single large mold allows the structure to be treated as if it was a single tube. The main strong point of carbon fiber is that it can be oriented so as to provide stiffness or flexibility in the critical points of the frame according to the design needs. This allows you to create frames that are very reactive but also capable of absorbing vibrations and at the same time saving material where it is not needed, thus reducing weight.
- Frame: Full Carbon 29, Toray T700, integrated battery, tapered, Rear travel 150 mm, 12x148 mm E-Thru
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 140 mm, Air, Tapered, FIT GRIP Sweep-Adj, 15x110 mm, E-Bike chassis.
- Rear shock: Rock Shox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir, 230x65 mm.
- Headset: FSA No.57B tapered 1 1/2.
- Crankset: Miche Black Box, FSA 34T.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100 SGS, Shadow Plus.
- Shifters leavers: Shimano SLX SL-M7100 Rapidfire-Plus, 12s.
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT420, Four piston, Rotor SM-RT30 203 mm/203 mm.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M6100 12s 10/51.
- Pedals: Alu MTB Full.
- Front hub: Shimano Alivio MT400, 15x110, CL, 32h
- Rear hub: Shimano Alivio MT410, 12x148, CL, MicroSpline, 32h
- Rims: Radiale X30, 30x622, eBike ready, Asymmetric
- Stem: Alu Oversize, 35 mm, Bar bore 31,8 mm.
- Handlebar: Rise Alu Oversize, 780 mm.
- Seatpost: Dropper DP01, 31,6 mm, with remote.
- Saddle: Whistle Performance.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Performance, Addix, 29x2,60.
- Bosch Performance CX 36 V, 250 W.
- Maximum torque: 85 Nm.
- Sensor type: Torque.
- Battery: Powertube 625 horizontal.
- Battery charger type: 4 Amperes.
- Charging time: Up to 5 hours.
- Assisted max speed: 25 km/h.
- Display: Purion.
- Power modes: Eco(60 %), Tour(140 %), EMTB(from 140 % up to 340 %), Turbo(340 %).