What is it?
The everyday tight for winter riding. Designed to create a no-fuss product, ideal for those rides where you are in a rush to get out. Cut in comfortFit, they have a price point that makes them ideal to take the abuse of daily riding in winter's worst conditions.
How to use it
They are designed to keep you warm on the coldest days. Less complex than the Bonka tights, we see these as the go-to tights for rushed rides where even a couple of moments saved getting dressed can be added to a time-constrained ride. Their comfort fit means they are just as suited for those shorter rides as they are the longer ones, offering you a little less compression during those all-day outings.-ALS Tips: Use these tights with any of the winter products to make sure you are fully protected. From your long sleeve skinFoil, under your shaqUno jacket, all topped off with assosoires, you'll have fewer excuses not to ride in the winter.
Based on the equipe "daily worker" S7 shorts, these tights use the same technology and comfort found in that insert. They are a go-to winter tights that come in at an attractive price point for all. Being comfortFit, they will make sure that you are warm and comfy for any length of ride you wish to use them on.
- New RX Heavy: As with the Bonka tights all-new RX Heavy material was used in these tights for maximum warmth. On top of that, to protect you from those fall and spring showers, the WR (Water Resistant) treatment was used, on all the material to shed water and keep you riding longer.
- Strategic double layers - To increase warmth where you need it most, there are sections where they added two layers of RX Heavy material. Found on the knee, thigh and hip, it gives you maximum protection while riding with minimum bulk.
- Mille insert: Using the Mille insert in these shorts, they have kept the construction as simple as possible so that the best price can be offered. It has the goldenGate technology for added S7 comfort.
- Anatomically cut - To make sure that they fit perfectly, the rear knee portion of the tight was redesigned. Tapered, with multiple panels and made from RX Light fabric, this new, more elastic and breathable area makes the legs noticeably more comfortable.
- Loop free ankle: Deciding to do away with all of the loops on the tights is something new for W15. Why? They are more comfortable. To keep the legs firmly in place, they put the same elastic used on the S7 short, which is comfortable enough that you will not notice it.
- Reflectors: Another standard for W15 tights are the new reflectors to increase visibility during those dark winter rides.
New RX Heavy fabric with water resistant treatment
Strategically placed double-layer insulation
Anatomically cut rear of leg
Mille insert with goldenGate
The daily workhorse and comfortFit tights in the new W15 winter range, the LL.milleTights_S7 will leave you asking only one thing - how can such a great-priced pair of tights perform so well?
80% PA, 15% EA, 5% PES
|H||Height (cm)||160 - 170||168 - 175||173 - 181||180 - 187||185 - 189||190+|
|H||Height (in)||63 - 67||67 - 68.8||68 - 71.2||71 - 73.6||72.8 - 74.4||74.8 +|
|Weight (lb)||< 132||< 154||< 165||< 176||< 187||< 198|